Centrifugal fans are widely used in broad range of air handling applications. In fact, they are the most widely used type of fan in the HVAC industry. Simple in design and highly adaptable, centrifugal fans are a dependable, yet cost efficient option for most project budgets.
Less expensive than axial fans, centrifugal fans are well-suited for transporting gas or materials and for facility ventilation systems. They’re also an ideal choice for industrial processes and air pollution control systems.
There are many types of centrifugal fans, making them suitable for a variety of different processes. Centrifugal fans deliver superb aerodynamic performance, providing enhanced airflow wherever they are used. While different centrifugal fan types offer distinct advantages, overall, centrifugal fans bring significant benefits to most projects, including:
- Enhanced efficiency, with continuous airflow and high static efficiency levels to power larger air systems
- Sufficiently durable for reliable operation in the most corrosive and erosive environments
- Typically easier to clean and maintain
- Can be used for multiple airflow/pressure combinations
- Can process several airflow conditions, including clean, dry, and wet air
- Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate diverse applications
Gasho has a comprehensive selection of centrifugal fans for a broad range of applications. We partner with Howden American Fan to offer centrifugal fans that feature the design advantages of their industry expertise and experience, computer simulation, and developments from Airbus design.
Centrifugal fan selection includes:
- General air movement
- Emergency smoke extraction
- ATEX explosive atmospheres in the UK
- Eccentric or spring lock bearings for positive bearing to shaft locking
- One piece outlet flanges with mounting holes and continuous weld standard
If you are looking for a way to improve efficiency or implement a new HVAC system or air movement process, contact the experts at Gasho to see if you can benefit from a Howden American Fan centrifugal fan installation.