Gasho, Inc. partners with Lone Star Blower to offer multiple turbo blower technologies for a wide variety of industries using air or gas in pressure or vacuum applications.
Lone Star manufactures gear driven single-stage turbo blowers with variable inlet and discharge guide vanes, gearless (high speed) turbo blowers, and vertically split multistage turbo blower technologies. Modern control systems designed for your operation are also available to help achieve greater reliability and efficiency.
- Gear Turbo – GL Series
- Gearless Turbo – DT Series
- Multistage Turbo – LS and MC Series
- Control Systems – CS Series
Lone Star provides complete blower support and services, including repair and testing and root cause analysis services for other brands of geared turbo and multistage turbo blowers as well as our own.
Contact Gasho to discuss how these technologies can save energy, enhance production and bring a positive impact to your bottom line.
Gear Turbo – GL Series
The GL Series Geared Turbo Blower is a modern and reliable design that provides the best overall efficiency throughout the entire flow range. The wide turndown range is capable of turndown between 100% and 35% of design flow. Variable inlet and discharge guide vanes allow adjusting the flow, securing optimal energy efficiency in the full operating range. Force Lubricated Journal bearings with a 20+ year lifetime provide reliability and minimal maintenance.
GL Turbo Compressor / Blowers
- Gas or Air Applications
- Rough vacuum to 32 PSIG
- Flow from 1500 to 90,000 SCFM
- Tilt Pad Bearings for long life, 20-30+ years and low maintenance
- High Efficiency, wide turn down range with variable guide vanes
- Low dBA with sound enclosure
- API 617 Compliant
Gearless Turbo – DT Series
The DT Series gearless turbo blower is an advanced technology with a high speed direct coupled motor and impeller that operates lubricant free. The gearless turbo comes completely packaged and ready to be installed. The completely integrated system includes controller, variable frequency drive, filter, and preconstructed sound enclosure. Add power and piping and it is ready to get to work!
DT Series, Gearless Turbos
- Air Applications
- 0 to 24 PSIG
- 500 to 15000 SCFM
- High Efficiency, small footprint, permanent magnet motor
- Low Maintenance, just air filters
- Quiet, approx. 80 dBA
- No gearbox, direct coupled
- 55,000 start/stop guarantee
LS and MC Multistage Centrifugal Blowers
The Lone Star Multistage Centrifugal Turbo Blower is a proven & reliable technology and has been the industry workhorse for compressed air & gas applications throughout all industries. Lone Star Blower has enhanced its design to operate more efficiently, reliably and cooler than other competitors’ products. Lone Star’s product line includes units from 5HP to 3,500HP with flows up to 45,000 CFM and pressure reaching up to 25 PSIG. The LS Series is the most advanced multistage turbo blower available today, designed specifically for variable speed operation. Each model can be built from 1 to as many as 10 stages. Impeller designs can be mixed to maximize efficiency.
LS and MC Multistage Centrifugal Blowers
- Gas or Air, Pressure or Vacuum Applications
- Rough vacuum to 25 PSIG
- Flow from 300 to 40,000 SCFM
- High reliability, Long Bearing life, exceeds L10 Rating
- Quiet, <85 dBA
Control Systems – CS Series
The efficient operation of any blower system is only as good as its control and integration to the process. Operating a very efficient blower inefficiently is very common when using 3rd part integrators. Lone Star offers a One Source Solution by offering not only local panels, but also including the process integration and a guaranteed pre-engineered and automated system.
Blower control systems include:
- Local Control Panel – designed to monitor, protect, and automate the operation
- Sequencer Panel – operate multiple blowers more efficiently with a sequencing panel to always run the blowers at optimal power
- Process Control – regulates flow at point of use based on variable input
- Motor control – variable frequency drive / soft starter / disconnect