Gasho represents the Kinney° line of dry screw vacuum pumps from Tuthill Vacuum & Blower Systems. Kinney vacuum pumps offer industry leading performance near atmosphere with faster pump down times that reduce batch times and roughing for leak detection.
Dry Screw Vacuum Pump Features
SDV Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps
SDV dry screw vacuum pumps with straight-through design, the SDV can manage both condensable vapors and some solids with no residue. SDV pumps are variable pitch to improve efficiency and lower temperatures.
- No oil or water in contact with process gases
- No metal-to-metal contact between operating parts
- Can handle process by-products – liquids, condensate, and small particles
- Flows: 60 – 1600 CFM (100 – 2700 m³/h)
- Full pumping speed to 1 Torr (1.3 mbar abs); ultimate pressures to 0.02 Torr (2.7 Pa)
- Space saving C-face motor design eliminates need for motor coupling and guard (models SDV-120 – 800)
- Short gas path through the pump for quick discharge
- Quiet operation – less than 90 dB(A)
Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps Product Listing
|Model||CFM / m3/h||HP / kW|
Gasho will assist you in finding a dry screw vacuum pump that will best meet your specific application needs. Contact us to discuss your project.