Gasho represents the Kinney® line of dry screw vacuum pumps from MD-Pneumatics Kinney Vacuum & Blower Systems. Kinney vacuum pumps offer industry leading performance near atmosphere with faster pump down times that reduce batch times and roughing for leak detection.
SDV Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps
- No oil or water in contact with process gases
- No metal-to-metal contact between operating parts
- Can handle process by-products – liquids, condensate, and small particles
- Flows: 60 – 1600 CFM (100 – 2700 m³/h)
- Full pumping speed to 1 Torr (1.3 mbar abs); ultimate pressures to 0.02 Torr (2.7 Pa)
- Space saving C-face motor design eliminates need for motor coupling and guard (models SDV-120 – 800)
- Short gas path through the pump for quick discharge
- Quiet operation – less than 90 dB(A)
Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps Product Listing
|Model||CFM / m3/h||HP / kW|
Gasho will assist you in finding a dry screw vacuum pump that will best meet your specific application needs. Contact us to discuss your project.