Gasho offers MD-Kinney® rotary vane vacuum pumps manufactured by M-D Pneumatics Blower & Kinney Vacuum Solutions. These vacuum pumps are ideal for clean or moderately contaminated applications in which suction filters are fitted to the pump. Direct-driven motors and integral oil mist eliminators are some of the features available with these rotary vane vacuum pumps.
Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump Features
KVA Series Vacuum Pumps
The KVA series oil-flooded, multi-vane vacuum pumps are single stage, air cooled and direct driven. The compact design of this series allows point-of-service usage. Featuring a direct-coupled TEFC high efficiency motor, these pumps are designed to ensure the reliability and durability required by the vacuum industry.
- Ultimate pressures to 0.5 Torr (0.67 mbar)
- Quiet operation – 59-83 dB(A) at 1 m
- Oil level sight glass
- Wire mesh inlet screen
- Integral oil mist exhaust filter
- Spin-on oil filter (models KVA/KVAH25 and larger)
- Anti-suckback valve to isolate the pump from the process when the pump is not operating
- Air cooled design with integral exhaust filter
- Full pumping speed from atmospheric pressure down to ~7.5 Torr (~10 mbar)
- Drop-in replacement for Busch R5 Series™ vane pumps
- Carbon composite vane material for long life (models KVA/KVAH100 and larger)
Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps Product Listing
Gasho will assist you in developing a rotary vane vacuum pump system that will meet your specific application needs. Contact us to discuss your project.