Gasho Supplies Critical Industries
June 22, 2020
Chester County will move to Green Phrase starting June 26, 2020.
As we prep to move into the Green Phase of the Covid-19 pandemic, Gasho will continue to enforce strict Covid-19 health and safety guidelines in order to keep our customers and employees safe.
Chester County business update
Sales Staff available for on-site visits upon request, on-site maintenance and/or repair services available upon request.
April 27, 2020
The Stay at Home Order for the state of Pennsylvania has been extended through Friday, May 8th. Although we are all anxious for restrictions to begin to be lifted, it is essential that we exercise patience and caution. The current plan calls for a regional approach, opening the north-central and northwestern parts of the state where the virus has not hit as hard.
In the meantime, know that all of us here at Gasho are anxious to help in any way as we begin to heal as a country and a planet.
April 20, 2020
In the state of Pennsylvania, all 67 counties are under a Stay at Home Order until April 30th. With only 10 days left in April, we are hopeful that some restrictions may be lifted and the economy will begin to reopen. The plan for Pennsylvania is outlined in three phases: 1) Relief, 2) Reopening, and 3) Recovery, and is outlined here on Pennsylvania’s Official Government Website.
All of us at Gasho are anxious for economic healing to begin, and we look forward to assisting you in any way that we can as we plan for better days ahead.
April 13, 2020
There are many resources available to help understand the status of the COVID-19 virus as well as answer common questions. Following is a helpful link put out by the CDC that may serve as a good reference.
At Gasho we continue to comply with recommended safety precautions in order to keep our customers and employees safe. The best ways to contact us include:
- call 610-692-5650
- email us at Solutions@gasho.org
- fill out and submit the Contact page on our website
- fill out and submit the Request A Quote page on our website
April 6, 2020
April has arrived along with another 30 days of unprecedented challenges to both individuals and businesses. At Gasho we continue to be there for our clients whose operations are considered Essential in this time of crisis.
Refer to this link to stay abreast of what the State of Pennsylvania is doing in response to COVID-19.
Please contact us using any of the resources listed below if you have any specific questions about our operations during the COVID-19 crisis.
March 30, 2020
Gasho Inc is continuing to work through the challenges of running our daily operations while keeping our employees safe during this crisis. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in any of the ways listed below. We’re happy to help!
March 20, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
During these unpredictable times, Gasho, Inc. will remain open.
We are taking the necessary precautions in order to properly serve our customers. As a supplier to many industries at the forefront for this pandemic, we know that suspended operations is simply not an option. As always, we are dedicated to providing you, our customer, with exceptional service and equipment to keep operations running smoothly during this troubling time.
The health and safety of our employees is of the utmost importance. All personnel have been instructed to take the proper precautions.
- Avoiding direct human contact, and encouraging social distancing.
- All office and warehouse employees have been instructed to wash their hands frequently.
- Disinfecting commonly used surfaces: doorknobs, phones, keyboards, etc…
- Greatly reduced our in-person customer visits. In-person visit are available upon customer request.
We will continue to closely monitor the Covid-19 virus and implement any and all strategies for preventing the spread of this virus.
Gasho Inc is dedicated to keeping your business functional during uncertain times.
In an effort to comply with recommended social distancing, we encourage you to contact us in any of the following ways:
- Call Us. You may reach your Gasho Sales representatives on their personal lines, or, by way of the primary Company line 610-692-5650.
- Email Us: As always you may email your rep directly or use Solutions@gasho.org for any and all Gasho related questions.
- Visit our website: Visit our home page and see everything Gasho has to offer: https://www.gasho.org/
- Visit our contact page for same day assistance: https://www.gasho.org/contact-us/
- Request a quote: https://www.gasho.org/quote-request/
Shipping/Delivery Restrictions: If your company has implemented additional procedures in shipping/receiving please let us know; we will do everything in our power to accommodate.